Are You a Parent of a Child in 10th or 11th Grade?
If your child is a junior, you and your child have no doubt begun thinking about and perhaps even preparing for the SAT or ACT. If your child is a sophomore, you may think it’s far too early to start thinking about the SAT or ACT, but that would be quite wrong; your child can really benefit by beginning his or her preparation for the SAT or ACT soon (the summer after sophomore year is an excellent time!).
I want to paint you a brief picture of why we are hands-down the best SAT/ACT prep company in Western New York:
- One-On-One Private Tutor Setting: Each course delivers the maximum individual attention and caters to the student’s specific strengths and weaknesses.
- Flexible Schedule: Sessions take place at mutually convenient times. Never miss a session because of your schedule!
- Results: Infiniva has helped students gain admission to schools such as Harvard, Princeton, Williams, Columbia, MIT, University of Pennsylvania, University of Chicago, Cornell, Duke, Johns Hopkins, Georgetown, UNC Chapel Hill, NYU, and many others and achieve score increases of as much as 600 points on the SAT and 10 points on the ACT. And our guarantees are matched by those of only a handful of courses in the country.
- Tutors: New tutors train for at least 250 hours (that’s not a typo) over four to six months, before working with their first student, and nearly all tutors have scored in the top 1% on an actual, officially administered SAT (770 or 780+ in each section). In short, our tutors are second to none.
- Course Length and Coverage: Our courses are generally much longer and more in-depth and comprehensive than any other course, private tutoring or classroom, in the area.
- Free Proctored Diagnostic Exams: We hold these every Saturday and Sunday morning. Every test we proctor is an official SAT or ACT.
Hear from Infiniva Owner, Brian McDaniel
Hear from Vikram, an Infiniva Alum and current MIT Student
If you have any questions, if you would like to enroll in a course, or if you would like to sign up for a FREE diagnostic test and FREE tutoring session (with no obligation), please do not hesitate to call us at (716) 250-2715 or fill out the form below TODAY.
Remember, the sooner your child gets started, the better they will generally do. We look forward to helping your child see HUGE improvements on their test taking skills and achieving a great score on their SAT's and ACT's!